- Resource Library
- Schedule a Meeting
Scott and his wife Becky regularly present sacred concerts, introducing hymns in church services and conferences. They are currently presenting the gospel through the concert, “God Himself Is With Us.”
The hymn service consists simply of Scott and Becky singing arrangements of hymns accompanied by piano and string quartet (depending upon availability). Each hymn, with transitions of Scripture readings, progressively proclaims the gospel of Jesus Christ to save sinners. On several occasions, Scott leads the congregation on the final stanza of the hymn.
Here are some samples of songs the Aniols sing in churches:
News & Reviews
- "This will split the Boy Scouts Of America just like the homosexuality issue has split mainline Protestant churches."
- "I wonder in what part of the Bible or early church fathers you would read a statement like this from Pope Francis."
- "Baptists have always had an interesting relationship with confessions of faith."
- "The exegetical idea is the foundation of an expository sermon."
- "The sensuous Christian is one who lives by his feelings rather than through his understanding of the Word of God."
- Religious people are psychologically conditioned to the trite phrase and the hackneyed expression.
- Four Commitments of the Infant Church
- "Important New Testament Worship Passages"
- On Fundamentalism Past: A Progress Report
Recent Blog Posts
- Invitation to the (Devotional) Classics
- “Popular opinion these days often limits worship to singing.”
- “Today’s evangelicals bend over backward not to sound the least bit dogmatic.”
- “The sensuous Christian is one who lives by his feelings rather than through his understanding of the Word of God.”
- “This will split the Boy Scouts Of America just like the homosexuality issue has split mainline Protestant churches.”
Recent Blog Comments
- Scott Aniol on Neglected Battle Fronts
- ï¿½The exegetical idea is the foundation of an expository sermon … | Sermon Watch on “The exegetical idea is the foundation of an expository sermon.”
- ï¿½Important New Testament Worship Passagesï¿½ | Worship, Music … | Worship Leaders on “Important New Testament Worship Passages”
- Todd H. on “The sensuous Christian is one who lives by his feelings rather than through his understanding of the Word of God.”
- Taigen on Neglected Battle Fronts
Tagsaffection art Articles on Culture Articles on Culture Articles on Music Articles on Worship Articles on Worship Audio beauty children choral Christ Christmas church music conservatism conservative contextualization Driscoll Edwards emotion entertainment evangelism folk culture form Gospel hymns Kevin Bauder meaning missional missions passion pastors physical pop culture preaching Regulative Principle reverence service shared Sola Scriptura support theology tradition tweets web pulse