Introducing the Conservative Worship Symposium, a one-day, regional gathering of conservative pastors, music directors, and other church leaders. The symposium, held in several regions of the country throughout the year, gathers together knowledgeable teachers of conservative worship to instruct church leaders about:
- principles of conservative worship,
- implementing these principles consistently in the local church, and
- communicating these principles to their congregations.
The Conservative Worship Symposium is designed so that pastors and other church leaders can be equipped in conservative worship principles without having to travel far from home or incur overnight expenses. Symposiums are held in various regions of the country at different times throughout the year.
A symposium will consist of four hour-long presentations followed by an extended period of Q&A, discussion, and interaction. The structure is designed to equip church leaders with what they need to understand, implement, and teach conservative worship principles in their churches.
Topics covered will be from among the following:
- What is Conservative Worship?
- Teaching a Conservative Music Philosophy to Your Church
- How to Think About Associations
- Putting a Conservative Worship Philosophy into Practice
- Thinking About Culture
- Unity and Diversity in Local Church Worship
- Contemporary vs. Conservative: What’s the Difference
- Feelings, Nothing More Than Feelings
- The Dangers of Wrong Worship