I had the privilege of speaking last week at the Preserving the Truth Conference. Over 350 people gathered to discuss important issues we are facing today, and I thought that the conference was a success overall.
Here is the paper I presented:
Here are some other sessions that I thought were especially helpful, especially with what we’re trying to do here at Religious Affections:
- Kevin Bauder: Worship Worth Offering – audio
- Bruce Compton: A Critique of Wayne Grudem’s Two Levels of Prophecy – audio | notes
- Mark Minnick: Personal Separation – audio
- Pressing the Antithesis: Defending a Fundamentalist Tertium Quid – audio | notes
The speakers were asked to submit other articles having to do with the themes of the conference as well, and these are what I submitted:
- The Hymnody of the Christian Church: Function and Form – audio | notes
- The Hymnody of the Christian Church: Two Roads Diverged – audio | notes
- Correcting Categories: The Bible, Music, and Emotion – notes
- How Can We Conserve Biblical Worship? – audio | notes
- Is Music a Separation Issue? – notes
An article Kevin Bauder submitted is also helpful in areas that concern me:
- The Need for Conservative Christianity – notes
I hope you’ll take advantage of all of these fine resources!